Monday, June 04, 2007

On Sunday, I went to Yishun with my parents. We went there to catch fish. Fishing is a hobby or a people interest. Fishing is also an activity that tests your patience. Fishing is my father’s interest so he will go fishing nearly every weekend. He had gone fishing for so many times but this is my first time accompanied him to the fishing pond. At that day morning, we made some sandwiches to eat at the fishing pond. After making all the sandwiches, we started to pack our staff. We checked that everything was ready before we set off to our destination. When we reached the fishing pond, it was around 8.30am. We settled ourselves at a place that was cooling and shaded area. Then we started to set up the entire thing properly. In the beginning, I was quite excited. But after 3 to 4 hours sitting down on the chair without catching any fish, my heart sank. At that moment, when my heart is filled with hopeless my bait moved. I called my father for helped. He came and caught the fish up onto the ground. I am contented even though the fish is not very big in size. After 2 hours, we went home. From this fishing experience, I learned that we should persevere to get what we want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home